God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!

God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!
CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE Trade Paperback

Twitter

Monday, September 24, 2012

First Amendment Doesn’t Exist For…Heiress Lives In A Tent

September 24, 2012
                                                  Obama-First-Amendment
                                                   scottystarnes.wordpress.com

                                       
                  
Hello America, you’ve known me on Twitter as @MsGaslight, @Godsonourside and @deborahbreuner. I’m at the moment known as suspended from Twitter? In fact I didn’t have @deborahbreuner more than twelve hours before suspended?

I must use deplorable language? No! Oh I get it; I continuously start fights with people? No! I gossip about others spreading untrue rumors? No! Wait! I tweet relentlessly after people who want nothing to do with me? Yep, I do after the government authorities & politicians whom have thrown me into the streets to shut me up and a few media people.

Do you blame me? They won’t do their jobs after continuously being contacted for twelve years in the proper manner?

Nevertheless one receives an e-mail from Twitter when they break this rule and I haven’t? Must mean I haven’t abused then.

So none of the above offenses are true! What is true is my family and I are perishing in the streets of the United States of America because of serious federal crimes committed by a number of financial institutions and financial elite; government authorities refuse to investigate now going on twelve years. My continuous requests of Eric Holder and other state attorney generals such as California’s Jerry Brown & Kamala Harris plus Michigan’s Attorney General Mike Cox have gone completely ignored. I’ve even contacted President Obama and past President Bush and watched them completely dismiss me.

In fact I’d go as far as to say our US government has “Mafia Hit” my family and me into the streets to die purposely so the rest of America won’t learn what we have.

Financial institutions aren’t only unlawfully foreclosing on our homes but embezzling, extorting and laundering our funds straight out of our checking, savings, trust and stock accounts. If you report these federal crimes to the government authorities, as you should, you’ll instead get a contract out on you and your family.

And if you didn’t believe me over the last six months since I’ve been on Twitter you should now. Why would Twitter want me silenced? I mean we’ve all known the mainstream media and alternative media refuses to expose what’s really going on in the world; when it comes to the federal crimes the financial institutions are committing against the public they actually get violent towards anyone who wants to expose this by sharing what has happened to them.

In fact between the US government & media they’re working on killing us Americans off by allowing us to wither away to death from starvation and exposure in the streets, which is exactly where we’ve been since 2007!

You see the government makes it so you can’t get employment or government assistance, so people can’t survive very long like this.

Are we angry yet?

Americans no longer have a First Amendment. Did you know?

I can only suspect Twitter suspended my first account because I called it @Godsonourside? The USA has taken God out of our schools; courts and now off our currency, so the name of my account I’m sure was upsetting!

Additionally Americans no longer have the right to report horrendous crimes committed against them by financial institutions, to the proper authorities, such as an 80M$ embezzlement?

So do you think the unlawful foreclosures mean anything?

This is nothing less than communism and a new president won’t be making one ounce of difference.

Unfortunately if you do everything humanly possible to merely get an authority to investigate these outrageous crimes, finding no success you turn to social media only to find out its as bad as MSM or alternative news.

AMERICA U R NOT ALLOWED 2 TELL UR TRUTH EVEN USING PROPER LANGUAGE AND U'LL SUFFER A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH OR DEATH IF YOU EXPOSE  PURPOSELY UNADDRESSED BY GOV'T AUTHORITIES ANY FEDERAL CRIMES COMMITTED BY FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS! BUT GO AHEAD AND SAY F$#K OR USE ANY OTHER FOUL WORDS ALL U WANT, EVEN OUT OF CONTEXT!

Twitter obviously wants to control content, not help Americans have a place to share, which sometimes becomes exposing that which our government & media won’t.

I will open another Twitter account today hiding who I am, for as long as I can; sure Twitter will silence me once more when they figure out I’m still talking.

I want to say thank you to all my followers for your support; those of you who dare protest to Twitter on my behalf I’d really appreciate it:>) Those who just can’t I understand, you don’t want the same fate to hit you as has hit us? The problem is, this is how our country got into the shape its in today.

What would have happened if our founding fathers said, “I don’t want to get involved, it doesn’t affect me”?

But I will not give up on exposing these horrendous crimes going purposely unaddressed in America as they continuously destroy us all.

Ah but, @deborahbreuner has just made a mini comeback. All I had to do is admit to Twitter that I’m a bad person for telling my story to people who don’t want to hear it? I was unaware? Now I am; besides this I wasn’t aggressively tweeting anyone, not even government authorities or politicians because I just opened the account at midnight last night? I hadn't had time yet!  
So carry on:>)

Meanwhile @MsGaslight & @Godsonourside with all their followers is down and out. Can’t get too far on @deborahbreuner with 14 followers?

Whoops, spoke too soon:>( @deborahbreuner took another crash into suspension as I tweeted out another grateful THANX4FOLs to followers???

If you believe in the United States Constitution and the First Amendment please help me make my story go viral. It won’t just save our family and my life but help millions of other Americans in the same boat who have lost their ability to communicate to the outside world.

Wait another update. Twitter has reinstated @MsGaslight  & @deborahbreuner; @Godsonourside is a probable loss I think?  But though I've received an e-mail that @deborahbreuner is back up the "Tweet People" behind closed doors of secrecy haven't released the "suspension" from @deborahbreuner yet?  @MsGaslight is back; can't promise what the next hour will bring?

I will keep you updated.

Update September 25, 2012: Twitter has written three e-mails to me saying @deborahbreuner is up and running; un-suspended, but it's not:>(

WHEW! But I'm exhausted! Personally I think this is the goal, get me so tired I can't expose today after losing most of yesterday:>)

God Bless you all.

By: Deborah Breuner

PS: Back to writing more reviews on Gold Warriors as soon as I can

Meanwhile see this link:

http://goo.gl/Q3bHb  



No comments:

Post a Comment