God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!

God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!
CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE Trade Paperback

Twitter

Friday, June 8, 2012

Heiress Lives In A Tent: God's On Our Side, Sweetie!


God’s On Our Side, Sweetie! This is what I hear over and over every day of my life. When I get scared my sweet Larry says this to me, when I get scared inside, I say it to myself. I feel in my heart and soul that God led me to this site, because he knows that the rest of the media have ignored me for years…and continue to do such.

When this first started I contacted the proper authorities, if (that is a very big if) they responded to me it was either, “This isn’t our jurisdiction” or “An eighty million dollar embezzlement, from a trust account, and multiple other federal financial crimes, resulting in two unlawful foreclosures, committed by a number of national financial institutions isn’t important enough to investigate, but we’ll keep your file open to see if anyone else complains.”  And, this continues now after eleven years.

But, God promises to answer our prayers. So I pray, every day of my life.

When this all started I must have been living in a dream world. I had always believed that the Government was working for the citizens of the United States. I didn’t realize that they all had an agenda that had nothing to do with their job. I thought one could report a crime, while it would be investigated and the criminal(s) would be charged, prosecuted and thrown into prison.  I must have watched to many crime shows on television.

What I’ve watched have been the shows Dateline and 48 Hours Mystery. It’s taken many a while to notice what these shows are really about? They aren’t about a murder that is investigated. They are about the incompetence of investigations and prosecution of the un-subs.

I pray that what I’m doing now will make a difference in this world which God created. I pray that it will open someone’s eyes to the absolute destruction of this country I’ve always loved. It seems our government and its employees are determined to destroy it, just as they work to take God out of everything remotely related to the United States of America.

The sad truth is, believing in God is our only hope. Why would our government want to take this away?

Since I’ve been writing and submitting articles to Before It’s News I’ve received a couple of responses from readers. The incredibly sad thing is they’ve been from scammers, what they are trying to scam me out of, I don’t know? I have nothing to be scammed out of, no bank account, no belongings and no cash. So I can only surmise that they get joy out of other people’s misery, in a word Schadenfreude.

We see on TV all the celebrities sending money to Africa and any other foreign country that have people in misery. They hold telethons to raise millions of dollars to help these poor people, yet they will step over the homeless, penniless person sleeping on the sidewalk in the USA to get to their favorite cup of Starbuck’s coffee.

I don’t understand? I’ve always believed charity starts at home, apparently not in the United States of America?

What these celebrities should be doing, with they’re God given power, is helping to expose what is going on in their own country first. After all what has happened to me is continuing to happen because the media will not address these crimes. What’s worse these crimes can attack the movie stars too because these financial institutions love the wealthy…their next victims.

Because, these outrageous federal financial crimes committed by the national financial institutions, mortgage companies and huge corporations are going unaddressed by government authorities guess what’s being announced on Yahoo this morning?

Americans brace for next foreclosure wave


By: Nick Carey| Reuters – Wed, Apr 4, 2012 7:09 PM EDT


GARFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio (Reuters) - Half a decade into the deepest U.S. housing crisis since the 1930s, many Americans are hoping the crisis is finally nearing its end. House sales are picking up across most of the country, the plunge in prices is slowing and attempts by lenders to claim back properties from struggling borrowers dropped by more than a third in 2011, hitting a four-year low.


But a painful part two of the slump looks set to unfold: Many more U.S. homeowners face the prospect of losing their homes this year as banks pick up the pace of foreclosures.


"We are right back where we were two years ago. I would put money on 2012 being a bigger year for foreclosures than 2010," said Mark Seifert, executive director of Empowering & Strengthening Ohio's People (ESOP), a counseling group with 10 offices in Ohio.

"Last year was an anomaly, and not in a good way," he said.


Instead of the public shaking in their shoes with fear about all this, resting on denial that it won’t happen to them, why not get involved together and revolt against this? Larry, Bu Bu and I cannot do it alone.

In fact, without our combined efforts we will be dead within a month from starvation and there are many other Americans in the same boat who have lost their ability to communicate from their computers. The killers? Well that would be the United States of America’s government authorities.

Whoever today has our family of precious dogs that we dropped off at Briarcliff Kennel in Menifee, California, with the promise that they would be cared for until we could get the government authorities to act,  (Scallywags; Tahoe; Willie; Wyatt and Der Pope) please love them and give them our love.





You’ll have to read all the other articles I’ve posted to get the full gist of this outrageous disease attacking the American public.



By: Deborah Breuner

No comments:

Post a Comment