God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!

God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!
CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE Trade Paperback

Twitter

Friday, April 20, 2012

Part 2 US Justice Anthony M. Kennedy...I called him Tony.


March 30, 2012


As stated exactly on Wikipedia about Justice Anthony M. Kennedy:

Kennedy was born and raised in Sacramento, California, the son of Anthony J. Kennedy, an attorney with a reputation for influence in the California legislature, and Gladys (née McLeod), who participated in many local civic activities.[5] As a boy, Kennedy came into contact with prominent politicians of the day, such as California Governor and later U.S. Chief Justice Earl Warren. He served as a page in the California State Senate as a young man.[6] He is not a member of the Kennedy political family.

Kennedy graduated from C. K. McClatchy High School in 1954. He was an undergraduate student at Stanford University from 1954–58, graduating with a B.A. in Political Science, after spending his senior year at the London School of Economics.[7] He earned an LL.B from Harvard Law School, graduating cum laude in 1961.

Kennedy was in private practice in San Francisco from 1961 to 1963. In 1963, following his father's death, he took over his father's Sacramento practice, which he operated until 1975.[6] From 1965 to 1988, he was a Professor of Constitutional Law at McGeorge School of Law, at the University of the Pacific[7]. He continues to teach law students, for example, at seminars during McGeorge's European summer sessions in Salzburg, Austria. He remains Pacific McGeorge's longest-serving active faculty member.

During Kennedy's time as a California law professor and attorney, he helped California Governor Ronald Reagan draft a state tax proposal.[6]

Kennedy has served in numerous positions during his career, including the California Army National Guard in 1961 and the board of the Federal Judicial Center from 1987 to 1988. He also served on two committees of the Judicial Conference of the United States: the Advisory Panel on Financial Disclosure Reports and Judicial Activities (subsequently renamed the Advisory Committee on Codes of Conduct) from 1979 to 1987, and the Committee on Pacific Territories from 1979 to 1990, which he chaired from 1982 to 1990.

On March 3, 1975, upon Reagan's recommendation,[6] President Gerald Ford nominated Kennedy to the seat on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit that had been vacated by Charles Merton Merrill. Kennedy was unanimously confirmed by the United States Senate on March 20, 1975, and received his commission on March 24, 1975.

Kennedy is married to Mary Davis and has three children.



Well I’ll be, until I copied Tony’s CVs I’ve never noticed that he was unanimously confirmed by the United States Senate on March 20, 1975 to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He received his commission on March 24, 1975.

It must be a metaphor, March 24th is my birthday, and 1975 was the year the Deborah C. Davis Trust was born aka known as the Deborah Breuner Davis Trust.  In that same year, I created trusts for my then two daughters Alison and Alexis; a year later I created a trust for my newly born daughter, Kelly.

With the background and education Tony has how could my trust get embezzled? I’ve heard that my daughters’ trusts are gone too? But, I don’t know for sure because the account statements have been withheld from me since 1997 along with my own?

My daughters stopped communicating with me, all together, as soon as my divorce was final with Richard L. Davis II in the year 2000.

My daughters’ trusts were set up so that they could not receive the principal until the age of thirty-five. In 2000 my oldest daughter Alison was just thirty-three years old; Alexis was thirty-one and Kelly seven years younger than she.

It was 1997 that my then husband Rick tried to murder me; I survived; thereafter he started spreading untrue rumors about my mental health; my children and family disowned me, while all my assets seemed to have disappeared?

As I said earlier, I don’t know what happened to my children’s trusts? I know that a question I asked about Alexis’ trust seemed to spawn the attempt on my life?

And, if my daughters still had trusts, they would not be able to have the funds be dispersed without my signature since I was the grantor and trustee.

But, now they are all well past thirty-five years old; if they have these funds my signature was forged; legal and financial elite helped and allowed this? After what I’ve witnessed in the legal world, attorneys forging signatures is an everyday occurrence. If these trusts, like mine, were embezzled then my daughters may have been lied to about what happened to them?

Yet, the problem with this analogy is that my daughters would feel anger with me over the loss of their funds. They aren’t. Instead they treat me as if I never existed? And, refuse to address their trusts?

There are so many metaphors in the way Tony Kennedy, my family and the financial institutions involved with my funds act, yet there has never been anything done, such as an investigation by the only authorities who can investigate federal financial crimes…the government authorities.

The biggest question of all, “Why would my beautiful daughters abandon a mother whom they loved deeply, and who loved them back as deeply, instantly overnight?”

Well I believe Tony Kennedy knows something? Yet, even after my trying to contact him since 2004 I’ve received no attention?

My brother-in-law, Gerard Harrison Davis, my most direct and easiest connection to Tony Kennedy purposely lied to me about helping me get in touch with him. Then Gerard died in around 2006? His widow, my sister, Kitty refuses to get Tony’s attention for me?

To this day I wonder if my ex-husband Rick Davis, of twenty-four years from Michigan, was actually somehow related to my now deceased brother-in-law, Gerard Davis from California?

I didn’t actually meet Rick by pure chance, as I once believed?  He was actually a plant conjured up by my greedy family and Tony Kennedy?

Then Tony Kennedy says to me in 1974 when I was about to accept Rick’s hand in marriage “I’ll have to check out that Michigan Davis family to make sure they’re not some low life’s after your money?”

Like Tim Kennedy, Tony’s brother, being struck from his past; so have I with no explanation for this behavior, except my vanishing trust.

Is Tony trying to hide something? The metaphors say he is along with many other clues.

But, in this country, all that has to be done is to ignore the horrendous heist; protect those involved from behind closed doors of secrecy; pretend the victim is crazy or never existed.

One way this is done is to destroy all photographs.  But, you see I still have my own because they were taken with my Canon camera, which I carried with me everywhere I went to capture milestones of my children and family. What was their one mistake? They grabbed my camera and shot multiple images of their sister, Mother and wife. I even have photographs of Tony Kennedy at my wedding, which took place August 10, 1974 on the shores of Lake Tahoe in Homewood, California.

How do I know about the discarded photographs? Before I understood what was going on in my life, I observed while in my daughter Alison’s home that all photos that included me had vanished… even the more recent, Mother daughter wedding pictures?

My many friends acquired over the years have been told I’ve gone off the deep end. If I have, would I be able to write?

I do not have time to put energy into arguing my case. Have you noticed people believe whatever is the easiest? This is actually good. I’ve at least found who my true friends are.

I’m confident my family today would say, “She’s nuts! Look she spelled a word wrong!” Or, my favorite description of me of all times, “She’s so angry she uses the  “F” word!” I say, “There’s a proper time and place for everything and this would be the time and place for…

How do I know this? Because at the beginning of my discovery and life crisis this is exactly how my grief was addressed.

When I asked my beautiful daughter Alison where all the precious photos had gone that included me, her answer was, “I don’t know what you’re talking about?”

Well now this answer along with many other obtuse remarks by my family made me so angry, back then, that I was often heard using the “F” word. The response was always, “Why don’t you stop using that word, you’re disgusting?” Not, “Gee, I can understand your anger, let’s call the authorities and get to the bottom of this horrendous crime.”

Ah, the metaphors just keep rolling in, now don’t they? Is this not how our government treats every last consumer in this country?

Ask yourselves what will be the next step in all this?  Well, that would be me dying in the street. But, while I have anything to say…it won’t happen.

Justice Anthony M. Kennedy is running your lives too. And, until I revealed this story, I’d assume the public didn’t know that this kind of crime is going on in their backyards…not just in the mafia world.

The lame stream and alternative media would be at fault for this.

I’ve learned all I care to know about hidden mafia crime; how it’s committed and how the victim is shut up.

It’s easy; make sure they lose all their assets; unlawfully destroy their credit; pretend the victim is either crazy or no longer exists. There are other ways to skin a cat, when killing them outright fails.

What has happened to my trust under the advice and early guidance of Anthony M. Kennedy Esq. is outrageous if you consider what the public is lead to believe about him; the metaphor to his true character was revealed to me slowly as I grew up.

What is the most telling of all? That would be personality traits Tony, my family, ex-husband and the government share. Get rid of all possible proof the victim existed; then lie about what happened to them.

I believe Tony Kennedy to be as corrupt as any leader we have today. The corruption has hit our leaders who are liberals, conservatives, libertarians and independents; our United States of America has become as corrupt as any foreign leader could possibly create. It’s called domestic terrorism.

The public is not dealing with what we’re tricked into addressing. Who’s the best candidate for the next upcoming election? We’re dealing with government crime that will continue no matter who is elected.

Have we heard one candidate discuss at length the federal crimes being committed by our financial institutions? Some may touch on the foreclosures momentarily, blaming mostly the victims, then move on to whatever doesn’t matter if the whole of the public is homeless and penniless. At this point we can marry a tree and there’s no one who will care.

Did Tony Kennedy actually steal from me as his client, his second removed sister-in-law…a relative? I have no idea? Were there other attorneys and trustees involved? Yes. The other confidents and trustees were attorneys who didn’t do a thing without consulting with Tony Kennedy first…so it was confirmed.

While the government authorities have refused to investigate, I’ve sought hundreds more attorneys to help me; one law firm after the other continue to turn me down; not one however claims there have been no crimes. They instead say nothing except “No we can’t help you,” from behind more doors of secrecy.

The Internet is a wonderful tool for the criminal in many more ways than one. Yet, stunning proof can be obtained here too…proof that’s never purposely observed by the proper authorities. Unless of course you die publicly and there’s blood all over the place.

What do you think is going on here? Do you believe the crimes committed against me concern you too?

I can only address the first question with, “If it looks like a duck; walks like a duck; sounds like a duck, then it must be a duck.” Metaphors are revealing too.

I can answer the second question with conviction. Yes, this concerns all Americans for many obvious reasons, but I’ve seen with my own eyes, the federal crimes arrogantly committed by the financial institutions, ignored by the government authorities, that allow all these unlawful foreclosures at the very least. These criminal actions alone are destroying consumers’ lives.

The victims to these unlawful, criminal foreclosures are instantly thrown into fight or flight syndrome. Many have no clue to what crimes have been committed? Besides this they're in  turmoil with unlawfully destroyed credit. They have lost their employment as instant poverty sets in, inhibiting their ability to even investigate what just happened to them; not that anyone will investigate anyway. The attorneys they hire, more often than not, are encouraged to turn their heads away from the serious federal crimes committed against their own clients.

Our government is sanctioning federal crimes committed against us all; they’re approving whatever can be taken from whomever. The zeros involved have nothing to do with anything. If you have only five dollars in your account, even a trust account, your financial institution can very well just remove it at will; no explanation required.

If you report the federal crime, to the proper authorities, you’ll find your complaint turned against you like a mafia hit.

I wonder what a full-fledged federal investigation would uncover? No one will ever be the wiser, because launching a probe into any financial institution will never come to pass.

Then Obama orders another bailout!

If Tony Kennedy were asked any questions about my situation, that is if one could even get close enough to ask, I’m confident he’d arrogantly state from behind closed doors of secrecy, “No comment, attorney client privilege.”

This is a statement very familiar to the tortured mind and soul… a trick of the trade.

The only stories that should be instructing the public to what is going on around them in the world concerning, “The Fort” are the personal stories.



By: Deborah Breuner


No comments:

Post a Comment