God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!

God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!
CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE Trade Paperback

Twitter

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Part 2 Heiress Lives In A Tent: The New Face Of The Homeless In America


March 17, 2012



I think its St. Patrick’s Day today…so “Luck of the Irish” to you all. Living in the mud sometimes prevents one from being aware of such holidays.  And, I pray not one American has to experience what I have, starting yesterday, when I wrote my first article for Before It’s News. Believe me I’ve been working non-stop, (when I’m not peddling my belongings) for close to ten years to expose this story about government authority corruption with no luck because the mainstream and alternative news don’t want to write about these atrocities.

Instead they prefer to report on Yahoo about how many blasted pair of sunglasses Nicole Richie owns or Taylor Swift’s wardrobe malfunction?

Hum, I wonder why? And, haven’t we had enough of this? How many less crimes would be attacking the public if we knew what to look for and these elite criminals actually had the fear of prosecution in them for committing crimes of corruption? None of the government officials need worry about being investigated, charged or prosecuted for corruptly ignoring their responsibility. The media won’t say a word.

No wonder there’s also so much crime amidst the public. Being victimized over and over again by crime the government authorities ignore outrages the public.

But, God help you if your car isn’t registered in California, you’ll go to jail and have your vehicle impounded, even if you’re homeless, penniless and jobless because of the ultimate government crimes against you? Ignoring the original crimes by their cronies.

Again the government likes it like this.

I’d like to thank Chris Kitze for “twittering” to me that I post my story here, so “Thank you Chris. You’re Brilliant! And, God Bless you.”

It’s pouring down rain today; yesterday someone died next to our tent, which isn’t unusual. There’s death in our campsite every time we turn around. Most of the residents have been stricken with crime, unaddressed by the authorities and are lucky enough to live in trailers or motor homes. My Big Sweetie Larry, little Sweetie Bu Bu, and I live in a tent.

Want to see a picture? Maybe next time, it isn’t a pretty one.

Meanwhile I can share “campground fashion tips” with you. After all I’m an Haute Couture fashion designer trained by Parsons of New York. I didn’t graduate from the school. I instead mentored with a professor of Parsons of New York on and off for almost eighteen years, while living in Michigan raising a family.

Christiané McCormick was her name. She took over as my mother since I lost mine at twenty years old. Christiané called me her talented daughter. I’ve always loved her like a mother. Today I feel like I’ve lost my precious mother for the second time. I no longer know how to contact her, because I lost my phonebook with her number in it when the unethical California attorney evicted Larry, our family of dogs and me from our home in 2007, while the state bar ignores his federal crimes including grand larceny.

So this is how you dress at the campground; walk two miles to the bathroom facilities; take a shower wearing plastic beach shoes; wear a shift as you walk back to the tent: dress in what you’ll wear and sleep in for three days. Then on the third day start the whole process over again. Make sure your attire is appropriate for both day and night wear. You wouldn’t want to present yourself all wrinkled during the day. Choose clothing in cotton knit fabrics…it resists wrinkles better than most. In the summer you can go ahead and add linen to your day and night wear because it’s always wrinkled so who cares?

Lets move on to just one federal crime that a two year old could recognize? Well I’m not sure if it’s considered a federal crime, but it should be when because of this action I lost my right to sue the entities that embezzled eighty million dollars out of my trust account. It’s considered annihilating the professional rules of conduct by any state bar. And, this unethical behavior is considered reason to disbar and pay restitution.

Hey, but not anymore and perhaps never in spite of the fact that the state bar website gives examples of other attorneys who did this and they were disbarred? So they false advertize!

What was one of the crimes, (and there were many) my Orange County, California attorney, (practicing for over 30 years across the country) committed against all the state bars he belongs to, my trust and me?

He refrained from showing up in court and the judge dismissed the case. The California State Bar doesn’t want to charge this attorney. Why? Because they say in writing, “We don’t have the resources to charge this man.”

In two year-old words, “I don’t want to.”

Well who does? You can reach out to California Attorney General Brown, (at that time he might have been sitting in one of my grandfather’s desks as California AG in some closed door meeting?) or now Attorney General Harris, but they just out and out ignore you, and continue such once you receive a single form letter stating basically, “This isn’t our jurisdiction, contact the state bar.”

When you get nothing, not even a form letter, from US Attorney General Holder you can write all your state representatives and politicians for an intervention. Perhaps they’d be willing to get Holder’s attention for you? But, Nah…more form letters trickle in. Out of hundreds of these politicians you write, you’ll be lucky to get two form letters…a few have good manners.

Then as if you’re on death row you can write Obama and past President Bush…totally ignored again. I wonder how the murder inmates who are dying in three hours get the President to grant a stay?

I’m dying a little each day and I haven’t committed a crime? Yet, these protectors of the public won’t even send me a form letter saying, “Go ahead and die from the abuse of our national financial institutions in bed with the unethical officers of the court. We’re in bed with the banks too so who cares…die!”

Next article will address the second federal crime this California attorney committed against me and most probably continues to commit across the whole United States? He has state bar memberships in at least eight states…some he has since, because of me, resigned from.

I can assure you that I could write articles for months addressing the crimes this attorney committed against my trust and me while never broaching the same crime twice.

The bottom line is? The government authorities, including the state bars, don’t care about any crimes unless they hit the mainstream news first. And, they have a handle on this so it won’t.

More later,

Deborah Breuner

Link available again below:
http://www.youtube.com/user/WinifredsRedemption/videos




No comments:

Post a Comment