God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!

God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!
CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE Trade Paperback

Twitter

Monday, January 16, 2017

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

CONTACT:
DEBORAH B. DAVIS
615-XXX-XXXX
deborahbreuner@icloud.com
https://bespokebydeborah.blogspot.com/


CITY OF NASHVILLE CREATES THEIR OWN HOMELESS THEN BUSES THEM OUT OF TOWN…

Nashville, Tennessee, 11/28/2016

Multigenerational Californians, Larry Green and Deborah Breuner-Davis move to Nashville, TN, The Volunteer State, to re-build their Colorado business and create an organization ending homelessness. Their plan doesn’t cost the government a dime nor will it raise taxes or require donations.

However the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, in their apathy, is sending this couple into the streets to be homeless themselves instead. A plight Larry and Deborah know well, because of previous apathy and corruption of authorities, across the country, lasting almost seventeen years.

Larry and Deborah had finally begun to rebuild their lives with the extra knowledge and understanding of homelessness.

Then on September 21, 2016, Larry was walking to the store at 10:00AM. He tripped on a city sidewalk; a sidewalk distorted by two inch raised cement corners, within the expansion joints, an issue concerning the whole block as was eventually discovered, resulting from the overgrowth of roots from trees planted between the street and sidewalk, and near impossible to see in the shade at that time, while otherwise the sidewalk was in pristine condition. Mr. Green 6’2” tall and 60 years old landed on his forehead, knee and right arm. Like many accidents the initial damage resulted in pain and a large hematoma on the forehead, but within twenty-four hours Larry realized he could hardly walk for the pain in his left hip. At the time of this writing he is only able to walk very short distances and has been unable to work. X-rays prove he has multiple damaged disks in his back. Having lost the largest part of his income, Larry and his fiancĂ©, Deborah 67, are behind on their rent and will be evicted without a car, a place to go, or money starting near Christmastime.

The Metro Government of Nashville and Davidson County Claims Division was informed of the accident around September 22, 2016 and issued a claim number, on the case, a month later after Deborah had to make a second call to the claims division to obtain this. At the time Don Stewart, of the City of Nashville’s Claims Division informed Deborah that he’d lost the information on Larry’s case, but he’d now turn it over to Rachel Nolan. Just mere minutes after this Deborah calls the claim’s division seeking to learn about the investigation from Ms. Nolan, but has to leave a number of messages, over days; never was able to talk with her. A day or so after the last message Deborah left she receives a brief 7:00AM phone call and an E-mail from Ms. Nolan with an official signed letter attached in pdf informing Deborah that the investigation was now completed; it’s been found the city has no liability because they did not know of the damaged sidewalk. The investigation apparently entailed simply contacting Public Works who said they didn’t know about this sidewalk. Yet Deborah spent an hour, with her investigation, and found multiple other victims of the damaged sidewalk who professed they had reported this same sidewalk to the city in the past. Added to this fact Deborah learns that Public Works should have known; there should never have been a permit given, by the Metro Government of Nashville and Davidson County, to build a sidewalk in this manner.



MORE


FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

CONTACT:
DEBORAH B. DAVIS
615-XXX-XXXX
deborahbreuner@icloud.com
https://bespokebydeborah.blogspot.com/



CITY OF NASHVILLE CREATES THEIR OWN HOMELESS THEN BUSES THEM OUT OF TOWN…

Nashville, Tennessee, 11/28/2016


After Deborah sent two letters to all 40 Metro Government of Nashville and Davidson County council members, Mayor Megan Barry and Vice Mayor David Briley, out of the 42 recipients of these letters,
there were 3 responses. Two of which claimed in writing; “I know nothing about this”, and one by Russ Pulley, a councilman from a different district, saying he was meeting with Jon Cooper of the, Metro Government of Nashville and Davidson County Department of Law. From this meeting a letter from the head of the Metropolitan Government of Nashville Claims Division, Balogun Cobb was received; saying the claims division were going to do their due diligence and make sure they investigated appropriately; they will re-evaluate not re-open. Furthermore Mr. Cobb states, in writing, that the injuries Mr. Green suffered have no barring on the claim. As of this writing approximately 3+ weeks later he has still not interviewed Mr. Green.

UPDATE:

Larry and I were served eviction documents this morning by a City of Nashville Sheriff, so I called the attorney who recommended, to me, that I contact the Metro Government of Nashville and Davidson County city council, in relationship to Larry’s fall, Raymond “Chip” Throckmorton III.

Mr. Throckmorton has now changed his tune from being helpful; willing to help us, suggesting that the City of Nashville is responsible, saying, “Lets rattle some cages; I like to use my friend in a wheelchair in court to make points to the City of Nashville sidewalk dangers” to arrogantly directing Larry and I, (Larry can’t walk) to find a new place to live, immediately, in spite of the fact we have no money because of this incident brought on by the City of Nashville’s negligence.

Old Chip then recommends that Larry and I go to a shelter or get a loan from a family member. I respond with, “Larry and I have no family.” Chip then goes into a personal story about he having no family either and continues with, “Like my Dad used to say, ‘Blah, Blah, Blah’. The truth is I never heard what his dad used to say because I was having one of my momentary panic attacks. In fact Chip may of called his dad “Father” for all I know? I remember the essence of what Chip said. That is constantly reverting to what both his mother and father used to say. Like I cared, Larry the Bu and I are going to the streets, to live, in the next couple of weeks.

I’ve instigated three phone calls to Mr. Throckmorton, and left messages, since he advised me over a month ago to contact ALL city council members, Mayor Megan Barry and Vice Mayor David Briley to intervene on Larry and my behalf. He asked at that time that I call him back once I wrote all the letters; I did so but he never would return my calls. Today, after my scathing message to his secretary he called back within hours. Instead of addressing Larry and my situation he went on about his family losing everything, in a fire, up in Gatlinburg, TN; his deceased client’s illegitimate daughter, who’s homeless with three children and how these family members must come first, in his help, so he can’t help us.

Believe me I’m sorry about the grief surrounding these souls, but it’s unprofessional, for an attorney, to use their problems to avoid ours.

Based on the outcome of our situation, I suspect Mr. Throckmorton set us up, not to help us, but to warn the City of Nashville.

Interestingly Mr. Throckmorton originally explained, to me over a month ago, how Vice Mayor David Briley and he grew up together and that Vice Mayor David Briley is still angry with him for a childhood incident saying, "He owes me."

I share these morsels of information based on the fact that Mr. Throckmorton has never shared, with me, his E-mail address, for I suspect, assuring himself I couldn’t prove a thing he’s said, because it’s not in writing. However I can actually share more of what he’s said; proof he talked to me; my phone log will prove he stayed on the phone with me at least twenty minutes, during two phone calls; about ten minutes on a third.

And, the question is, how do I know all this private information from Chip’s family life, his childhood friend, and deceased client if old Chip hadn't told me, as an arrogant deterrent to addressing Larry and my situation, when he in fact signed on to doing so, as an attorney, when he gave me legal advice?

This is our lives for the last seventeen years, ending here in the Volunteer State, Tennessee, because of the same issues; apathy, crime and corruption of the authorities, attorneys and most probably the courts in this area too.

http://deborahbreuner.blogspot.com/


Should you have an interest in learning more about this tragedy I can be reached at the E-mail supplied above.

END


No comments:

Post a Comment