God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!

God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!
CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE Trade Paperback

Twitter

Thursday, January 26, 2017

THE DEVIL IS...IN THE CHURCHES

What’s the update today? It’s unfortunately more proof that the Devil has taken over the churches. I know lately Larry and I have only been in contact with two churches; both Baptist; both a Calvary Baptist Church; one in Porterville, California, (Pastor Dale Seaman) and the other here in Temecula, California, (Pastor W. M. Rench) and they have certainly shown us God does not live within the walls of either of these churches or the hearts of these pastors.

The truth is Larry and I have found across this whole USA, the churches are missing God.

We have now learned, (suspect) Pastor Dale Seaman has blocked our telephone number, and it’s not like we have been a threat to this man, except perhaps to his human decency. We’ve merely sent our campaign to him over a week ago amidst many clergy in the Porterville, California area, with an adjoining cover letter, introducing ourselves, and seeking help, while Larry grew up in Porterville, hence we directed our outreach to this area.

We were merely trying to seek help closer to home so to speak, while Pastor Dale Seaman returned our email with a telephone call; the only clergy who did out of about fifteen emails that had gone out to churches in the Porterville, California area.

At the time Larry and I were impressed.

He certainly didn’t have to call Larry and suggest Pastor W.M. Rench, but he did and now they’re both ignoring us to the point where Pastor Dale Seaman is blocking our phone number.

Why, I have no idea? Larry just answered Pastor Dale Seaman’s phone call; wrote him another email apologizing and thanking him, and has since, Pastor W. M. Rench, refused to speak to Larry in spite of a recommendation from his colleague, called him multiple times to find out what to do next but instead finds a busy signal that has gone on for many days.

Below please see Larry’s “thank You” email to Pastor Seaman; Larry felt he had come off a bit rude with Pastor Seaman, mostly because of his responding in a cynical way after our many years of being unheard by the proper authorities, churches, charities and social services.

Larry Green
To cbcseaman@att.net
Jan 21 at 9:23 PM

Dear Pastor Seaman,

Just wanted to apologize to you, I guess I've been kicked in the teeth a few too many times. It isn't like me to be rude and for that I'm sorry.

It is perfectly understandable that you can't help someone you haven't met. I understand your position completely.

I'll call Pastor Rench on Monday.

Just so you know you are the ONLY person who has responded to me. That's not including the Mormon Bishop, he wouldn't help unless I joined their church. They must work on commission.

Thank you for your call.


Sincerely
Larry Green


We thought it was the weather up in Porterville causing phone outages, so emailed Pastor Dale Seaman to let him know Larry was trying to reach him. After all he’d sent Larry an email, days earlier, as seen below, so we felt welcomed in reaching out to Pastor Seaman again. Because he seemed so nice, at first, Larry and I were thinking perhaps we could find a way to get up to Porterville?


Dale Seaman
To Larry Green
Jan 21 at 10:48 PM

No problem. We will be praying for you. If you get up here to Porterville please give me a call.


I guess the telling factor here is, “If you get up to Porterville please give me a call.” Otherwise leave me alone?

Well this is not the way we took this email to mean, originally, and so please see below the email Larry wrote Pastor Seaman after trying to reach him by phone.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Larry Green
Date: January 23, 2017 at 12:41:23 PM PST
To: "cbcseaman@att.net"
Subject: Larry Green

Dear Pastor Seaman,

Just wanted to touch base with you. I called and emailed Pastor Rench yesterday and today. Haven't heard anything from him and no one answers at the church. I tried to call you back and the phone rings busy.

Just wanted to talk to you a bit and see what ideas you might have.

Thank you
Larry Green
615-521-XXXX


Sent from my iPhone

Larry has not heard from this Pastor Dale Seaman again.

We thought we’d be off to the streets today, but by the grace of God this motel has dropped their rates so much of late that we now have a bed tonight again.

Another miracle.

Meanwhile, Larry continues to reach out to his mother and siblings, as well, (his older brother only) his brother says he won’t help because I have written so much “Trash” about him.

I have re-checked my articles; nothing has changed since I first wrote them. They still say the same thing.

The truth; nothing nasty, just the truth and anyone, no matter how small gets a recognition for any and all help they have given, including Larry's brother who loaned him $2,000.00 to buy a car; he was going to loan Larry $3,000.00 then changed his mind at the last minute. The problem here is people in our situation can't afford a car payment of over $600.00 a month; a $2,000.00 down payment produces $600.00 car payments or more; it's just a matter of time before the car will be repossessed...unfortunately this is exactly what happened. Now both Larry and his brother are out $2,000.00...there are few people, no matter what they earn, who can handle a $600.00 car payment even if they aren't in a situation like ours. What's worse Larry and I had no other choice for a vehicle, but his brother's offer, while desperately needing a car so Larry could get good employment. So we took the offer and then spent the next year and a half struggling to pay for the car. Larry told his brother about this potential problem from the onset and his attitude was, "Take it or leave it, it's the best I can do".

It's difficult to say this, but Larry's brother sabotaged us more than he helped, while at the same time perhaps he wasn't aware of this?

My family has been instrumental in committing horrific financial crime against my trust and me, while the authorities will do nothing. Larry’s family has been instrumental in keeping an inheritance from him, left to him by his aunt, which would have helped us immensely a couple of years ago.

Neither of our families will help us, today, as punishment for my telling the truth with dignity through my articles.


I don’t know whether I’m picking up what’s going on here with Pastor Seaman or Pastor Rench correctly, but it seems to me that Larry’s family has gotten to them, with their one-sided stories about us, and the pastor’s believe them without getting the rest of the facts.


I’m still shocked that these church leaders are handling our situation as they are. What is it?

It feels like they are the Devil in disguise.

Are these people, family or men of cloth, not afraid of what’s to come in their afterlife?

This moment right now is the only time on earth we can be sure of; we could be dead tomorrow, or even moments from now.

All these people I speak about here are going where when they die?

Well we can’t be sure can we? All I know is I’m going to assume what we’ve all learned over our lifetime is true; there is a hell and unless we do the best we can to be good people, on earth, we’re going to hell!

I find it interesting, and I’ve seen this all my life because I’m a truth teller, when one speaks the truth to those who don’t want to face themselves and/or what they’ve done they defend themselves violently against the truth and you the truth teller, usually with profanity or one-liners like, (paraphrased) “You wrote ‘TRASH’ about me so I’m not going to help you.”

Today I want to say, God Bless truth tellers, their struggle with abuse from those who don’t want to hear or admit to it, and those whom have stood by our side.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

(((HUGS)))

By: Deborah Breuner
Heiress Lives In A Tent

No comments:

Post a Comment