God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!

God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!
CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE Trade Paperback

Twitter

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

THE STALKER



Yesterday, Larry and I were sitting in our car having just eaten our dinner, usually something one can pick up at a fast food restaurant as a deal, like two QP’s with cheese; buy one; get the second for a dollar. Last year it was buy one get the other free and it was a double QP with cheese.

It’s getting harder and harder to be homeless and penniless;>((( What will our children do?

Yep, you guessed it, I’m talking about McDonald’s...

Nevertheless this isn’t about McDonald’s or what we ate for dinner as homeless and penniless because of unaddressed by proper authorities financial and real estate crime.

This about outrageousness!

A woman pulled up beside us in a black van; she asked through our barely open window, “Do you smoke cigarettes or pot, because I can’t park next to anyone who does.”

I replied, after rolling down my window completely, “What? what did you say?” She repeated herself; I answered, “No we don’t, and laughed”, saying, “ We once retained a position here and drove across the country to accept it; the employer forgot he’d hired us...because he was stoned!”

She appeared shocked! But, it was more like pretend to be shocked in my mind,

She then said, “What are you, guys doing here now? You must be traveling to see the country during the fall?”

I howled in laughter!

And responded,”No not quite, we are on our twentieth year seeking justice for horrendous financial and real estate crimes; trying desperately to rebuild our lives, while living in our car; we’re totally homeless because of these crimes, and often believe we are being stalked! “

“Are you a stalker?”

She responded ignoring my last remark with, “Really? I’m so sorry. Have you contacted the FBI? How about the SEC? Or here’s an idea, call Homeland Security!” “What? Are you kidding?” I gruffly said, “No one does anything! I’ve called Homeland Security multiple times! They do nothing even if terrorists might be involved, as I’ve told them there could be.”

So now the woman says while her engine remains running. “Well I have Lupus and this sun in my face is bothering me, I better find another parking space” I said, probably based on my natural instinct from many social occasions years ago, “Wait what is your name?” Her response, “Sorry I don’t give this out!” Visibly stunned by this woman’s reaction to my asking her name, I responded without even thinking, “How about a first name?”

She says, “Marie”

Now I’m well into feeling like I’m talking to the FBI...or our stalker!

The FBI officers answering the phones never give their names, only numbers like “I’m officer 6666”

A stalker just stalks!

For whatever reason I say, “What is it that you do? Do you live here?”

She said, “No, I work for Homeland Security, I’m from back East,” as she shoved her van into reverse and left in a flash, yelling out the window, “Hire a private investigator on a contingency.”-

“Yeah right”, I said to myself, “They don’t work on a contingency; tried this before.”

I then turned towards Larry and said, “Wait, if she’s really sorry for us, and works for Homeland Security, wouldn’t she actually want to try and help? And didn’t she say her brothers were FBI agents? I mean they are above phone officers!



My God these so called Government agents are worse than I thought.She never even asked our names?”

I continued, “She must actually be a stalker! You know what they say, ‘If they don’t ask they already know’”








By: Deborah Breuner Davis
Heiress Lives In A Tent
deborahbreuner.blogspot.com








2 comments: