God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!

God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!
CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE Trade Paperback

Twitter

Friday, August 28, 2015

A Letter From Larry

This is Larry Speaking!


This is the first, and most likely the last time, I will ever write an article on this blog. Given the things said about Deborah I feel compelled to.

I love Deborah Breuner with all of my heart; she is without a doubt the kindest, most loving person I have ever met. She is also extremely intelligent and the most courageous person anyone will ever find. I have sat back and held my tongue as her family and my own have attacked her. She has been called, “mentally ill” by people that have actively tried to destroy her. She is as far as you can get from that, she is SANE; which is more than I can say for the people spouting the crap they spew. These are people that knowingly allow their kin to live in a tent and embrace the person that stole her funds.

These same people spout stuff about me; the difference is I don’t care. You see I have a rule; if I have respect for someone then it matters to me what they say. If I don’t have any respect for them; why should I care about their opinions? These people spewing their crap have never accomplished anything and they base their opinions on something they made up. I don’t get it? It seems the most accomplished are the most humble and the ones that haven’t done a thing to be proud of are the most arrogant.

I am not proud of my inability to pull ourselves out of the position we are in. The fact is we have had angels come into our lives on numerous occasions. People that don’t even know us; have done more for us than anyone in either of our families. These are just people that actually believe in God. Not the kind that just use his name to pump themselves up. There is going to be a place down close to the fire for people like that.

It would be interesting to see how these judgmental idiots would handle it if all their family did what Deborah’s has done to her. They would all be dead by now and long forgotten.

Deborah asked me what good this would do? I told her NOTHING. You would have to have an ounce of decency to have my words affect you; I don’t see that happening. I’m doing this for one reason and one reason only. I want it on record how I feel about Deborah. Apparently the brain trust seems to think I am after her money. I guess this is why I lived in a tent with her for 3 years. The only reason anyone would do this is out of love. Anyone who doesn’t get this has got to be completely STUPID! I have never stolen a penny from her and never will. This is much more than her family can say.

That’s all I wanted to say; I have to get back to saving our lives. You guys enjoy and thanks for whatever you have done; I really do appreciate it.

Sincerely
Larry

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say, for the record, that my husband and I did actually meet both Deborah & Larry approximately 3 years ago. Yes, they are a real couple. Yes, they were living in a tent along with their lovely dog. Yes, they were struggling. And yes, they are one of the most loving and intelligent couples that we have ever met.

    Imagine visiting someone who is homeless, barely has any food & water for themselves, and yet they were offering us what little they have because they were being gracious. That says a lot for their character.

    My husband and I are in a situation ourselves that isn't too far removed from what Deborah & Larry have been enduring all these years. Because of that we weren't in a position to offer them help financially. However, we did what little that we could for them.

    I have written this comment just to let anyone who is reading this blog know that the reality that Deborah has been writing about all these years is true. The thing is, a lot of us who are dealing with the same, or a similar reality haven't spent any time writing about it publicly.

    Charise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charise for your gracious comments; you and Doug are amongst the few angels Larry and I have met on our horrific journey, which I realize you share with your horrendous experiences with unaddressed real estate crimes not handled properly by the proper authorities. If it weren't for you and Doug, and a few other angels, our lives would have ended a long time ago. You did a lot, we only wish we could return all your kindnesses. The world would be a greater place with gentle, kind souls such as yours. Blessings and thank you again!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete