God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!

God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!
CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE Trade Paperback

Twitter

Monday, March 11, 2013

THE AMERICAN WAY










Yeah! I’ve finally figured out why I can’t retain an attorney to represent me on a case to retrieve my 80M$ trust, which has been embezzled. Addressing, still another case concerning multiple illegal foreclosures and evictions completed by federal crime committed against me as retaliation for reporting the 80M$ embezzlement to the proper authorities; such as Attorney General Eric Holder; several state attorney generals across the country where many of the federal crimes committed against me occurred; FBI and a number of local police departments who sport economic crime units in their jurisdictions. Of course all these authorities have ignored me for a good eight years or more. All the US Representatives I’ve contacted have also ignored me, as well as, past President Bush and Obama.

The one attorney, who did take on two cases for me addressing all this had an, unbeknownst to me, preconceived plan to steal everything else I had left, by fraudulently manipulating my cases, protecting the financial institution that held my trust, from an investigation. Now I believe he was completing two tasks and allowing a third unaddressed on purpose to save his career. Kenneth Joseph Catanzarite Esq. was able to steal all I had left knowing he’d never get investigated because he’d accomplished what he set out to do, protect the financial institution and bury a major event, the creation of my daughters’ and my trusts, by a sitting US Supreme Court Justice.

The California State Bar would want to honor Mr. Catanzarite for his accomplishment of getting rid of me, the whistle blower!

Well you see, Justice Anthony “Tony” M Kennedy is at the bottom of my trust issue in as much as he advised, in his capacity as my attorney from 1970-1978) that trusts be created to protect my daughters’ and my assets. My trust has been completely embezzled, as far as my daughters’ trusts I have no idea as to what has occurred? They, along with the rest of my family, have completely exiled me? Someone in my family has, at the very least, been forging my signature because I’m a trustee on my daughters’ trusts? Astonishingly my whole family have actually sat back and watched, my husband Larry and I land in the streets, brought on by retaliation for reporting the 80M$ embezzlement.

I believe in “If it looks like a duck; walks like a duck and sounds like a duck there’s a pretty good chance it’s a duck.” I also see how this statement relates to my family and the financial elite who once advised me financially and held my assets.

In the USA if you expose, as an attorney, someone like Justice Anthony “Tony” M Kennedy, even as a person of interest in a case, the judge will put you in jail and the state bar will disbar you. Richard Fine Esq., a Los Angeles attorney spent 14 months in jail for exposing corrupt California judges taking bribes. The CalBar then disbarred him. So an attorney, obviously, will never handle my case. As far as the state of California is concerned, my future is to die in the streets silenced forever. Welcome to the American way!

To learn more about my true life adventure that would cause even Dominick Dunne, if still living, to be envious of the story line, while the experts in finance couldn't give you as many clues on how to protect yourself from financial abuse, pick up my first book, God's On Our Side Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control! Find it on Amazon or on my blog; http://deborahbreuner.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment