God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!

God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!
CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE Trade Paperback

Twitter

Friday, May 4, 2018

HOMELAND SECURITY? MY ASS!



Things have become really serious for Larry and myself again; for the last month Larry has been employed; a position found on indeed, as we recall, and now realizing he won’t be paid his salary, obtain the new car or medical insurance promised in the, signed by both parties, contract.

This company also fraudulently had my bank accounts frozen with bogus reports about me. We believe the company could be terrorists?

Just when the public gets to say, “Oh my God what’s wrong with these people, get a life already. Certainly eighteen years of struggle against unaddressed by the proper authorities financial and real estate crime should produce something positive”?

Well not if you’ve been stalked by the powerful perpetrators, of your lives, in the effort to both shut you up, ruin your credit, reputation and find joy in watching you die in the streets, to offset their crimes.

Plus the authorities do nothing about serious financial and real estate crime in this country, and the perpetrators know this.

It makes the authorities as bad, if not worse, than the perpetrators. In fact many of the authorities are committing the financial and real estate crimes... against the public.

So the perps arrogantly continue their plot against their chosen victim(s) via all the ways possible today.

Frankly Larry and I are pleased to discover our continued troubles have been caused because the original crime was never addressed properly, so it’s not a result of something we are or aren’t doing. Still the perpetrators are afraid we’ll eventually succeed in our efforts, therefore they terrorize us using any and all means possible.

In other words the reason we’re still struggling with all this crime is out of our hands, yet at the same time we alone must repair our lives...with God’s help.


Meanwhile the financial and employment world is where we’re being attacked; so seriously that The Department Of Homeland Security has been called upon now, and this should cause Americans to feel all warm and cozy...right?

NOT!

Again I’m exposing crime that could be connected to terrorism and no one is listening at Homeland Security?

These authorities are doing nothing! What Larry and I exposed to them, should cause an immediate investigation; instead these authorities protecting the homeland haven’t taken one step in the last 24 hours.

Actually my only experience with Homeland Security is watching them tottle over, at a snail‘s pace,to the scene of the horrific crime, after the fact, when there’s nothing that can be done, but record the incident. I guess my experience, unfortunately,is is right on target;>(((

We went to the police first, yesterday; the officer at intake was sitting in a cubicle behind bullet proof glass, wearing a bullet proof vest, while cynically asking Larry and I why my banker sent us to the police?

By the way anyone ever wonder why these protectors of the public need to be protected to the hilt, while “we the people” receive no protection at all, and pay for this with our taxes?

Anyway...

I said, “Besides the fact that all four of my bank accounts have been frozen because someone, from Palestine, posing as a victim to my being a fraudster, my banker feels this latest criminal act, against Larry and myself, is connected to the original crime, which I found out about in 2004, while the authorities have refused to investigate. I first reported the embezzlement of my trust to all the proper authorities in 2004, and have continued since. The real estate crime that took place before I learned of the embezzlement, was reported starting in 2000.”

The more powerful the criminal, the less likely anyone in authority will investigate.

This stupid “ass” now says to me, “Well I guess no one found any crime then.”

I was going to choke this man, but decided to explain further because, of course, he’d change his tune when he heard what the hold-up continues to be?

I responded, “Aw...no the financial institution that holds all my statements refuses to honor a number of court ordered subpoenas to retain them. So can’t very well investigate without bank statements now can they? Obviously my statements not being forthcoming is the main way these authorities, attorneys and courts keep the truth hidden.

Without these bank statements, I can’t even represent myself in court.”

So the cop says, with a smirk on his face, “Where are the statements sent to you monthly from your bank?” I responded on the dime, “ My ex, one of the perpetrators, has stolen them from me.”

Now I hear this cop say, “Do you know how many people come in here reporting financial crimes? I get at least a dozen a day.”

I say, “So and? What do you do to help?”

Sorry by then I was so “friggen” mad I didn’t hear what this cop said.

I think it was, “Well I’ll call your banker and see what he has to say,” as he picked up the phone and made a call. In the end, I heard him leaving a, if he were dead, monotone message for the banker.

I finally said, “ My banker thinks what’s happening to Larry and I today, is an extension of the original crime I told you about.” This cop has the nerve to say,

“No I don’t think so!”

I thought to myself, ’Oh you investigated all this in the last three minutes?’

Larry had to lasso me out the door; I believe he feared I was going beat the crap out of this guy.

Today, Larry and I waited to hear from either the cynical cop or Homeland Security; we heard from neither though they both claimed they’d get back to us immediately.

We know we have to merely start all over; looking for employment again; try to rebuild our lives with our wrists and ankles tied.

Meanwhile anyone wondering why there’s so much financial and real estate crime going on in the USA? Why there’s no control on terrorism?

I just told you why!

Meanwhile “Google” the article below please...

Department of Homeland Security oversight report: DHS is a terrifying failure | ZDNet

Prayers for us all Americans...

By: Deborah Breuner-Davis
Heiress Lives In A Tent















No comments:

Post a Comment