God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!

God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!
CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE Trade Paperback

Twitter

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Dear President Trump, Now where do we turn?




Dear President Trump,

You want to “Make America Great Again"? Then my story will matter to you; it mattered not to Obama, while this story is about an American leader committing horrific crime against an American citizen, in this case, his own relative.

Yet my story concerns all Americans doing business with financial institutions, in this country.

My name is Deborah Breuner Davis; I’m Justice Anthony M. Kennedy’s second removed sister-in-law. In his capacity as my attorney from 1969 through 1978, he recommended I create a “Trust” to protect my assets, as well as more “Trusts” to protect my daughters’ assets.

However, my 80M$s has been embezzled, my Trust emptied; that of my grown daughters I’m not sure about, because my whole Tony-Kennedy-loving-family have exiled me as of 2001.

To prevent my finding out about the original crime, I was “Mafia Hit” over many years with more federal crimes; illegal foreclosures, evictions, and grand larceny, until finally, my partner and my business destroyed;

http://bespokebydeborah.blogspot.com/

We landed in the streets in 2009, we became homeless in 2007; where the criminals want us; homeless, penniless, with illegally destroyed credit; all our belongings gone, including my very important California Gold Rush Family heirlooms…this is where I am today at 68 years old along with my beloved business/life partner Larry; he’s 61.

Retaining employment has been very difficult under our circumstances, by living in our car now impossible; we continue to try, though my own country has criminalized us, instead of the criminals.

The FBI, Attorney Generals, District Attorneys, local law enforcements, Congressmen/Women, Senators, Assemblymen/Women, SEC, OCC, CFPB and other financial watchdogs continuously ignore my emails, letters & claims; law firms turn me down. The Fake News Media want nothing to do with this story as well. It’s a criminal enterprise protecting Justice Anthony M. Kennedy.

The one continuous factor is that none of my account statements have been retained; my personal copies disappeared.

If we don’t get the help we desperately need, soon, we’ll die in the streets. This being murder; nothing short of! I’m confident I don’t need to tell you about the churches, charities & social services? They don’t work at all in this country; in fact they resent helping us; most often they refuse!

Please Google; Heiress Lives In A Tent to read my Blog

Thank you for your time.

God Bless you and your family; you’re all in our prayers.

Merry Christmas.

Most Respectfully,
Deborah Breuner Davis
615-521-XXXX
debbiebreuner@yahoo.com







No comments:

Post a Comment