God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!

God's On Our Side, Sweetie! But The Devil Has Control!
CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE Trade Paperback

Twitter

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Senator Ted Gaines; 1st Senate District Of California











As a homeless, penniless American with no supportive family, no roof over my head or employment, for all intents and purposes because the commission sales positions my business partner/husband, Larry and I both hold, has yet to render a check, so what’s Thanksgiving?


Well it's exactly like it's been for the last ten years; it's a quarter in our pockets, living in the streets; waiting for a check.


By the way, commission work is just about the only employment, people our age, in our situation, can get; this or an investor.

We don’t have the funds to even take a bus to a shelter for Thanksgiving Dinner, but hell Sentaor Ted Gaines, of Northern California is busy passing out turkeys for Operation Gobble to non-profits?

The truth is homelessness and poverty can be ended almost immediately, but our leaders don't want this. You'd have to be experiencing this lifestyle to totally understand why I know for a fact that this is true.

Just so you know, as an experienced homeless, penniless person, non-profits are not passing your donations out to anyone but themselves. The churches are doing the same, and it's impossible to get employed when you have no money or a roof over your head, and it's even more impossible to get a roof without employment...it's a recipe for death in the streets and exactly why there are so many homeless in this country.

Many of the homeless and penniless are educated people who had horrific financial crimes committed against them by the powerful, while the authorities, especially the FBI, ignore these crimes on purpose. The rest are veterans, whose own government used them to fight for our freedoms, then pushed them into the streets with outrageous physical limitations, to die there.

Having good family can be the remedy, but if your own family is the enemy, like Larry and mine are, and want you dead then I guess one is pretty much doomed, but by the grace of God.

Senator Ted Gaines is my nephew from my mother’s side of the family; Ted is not a Breuner, contrary to what you have been told…Mr. and Mrs. Constituent.

His grandfather’s name was/is Marshall Fisher.

Why would Senator Ted Gaines’ aunt be homeless and penniless? Well because of serious unaddressed by the proper authorities financial crime; much of it committed by my own family, trustees and the rest by a number of national financial institutions the public does business with everyday, but rarely gets in the news.

And for good reason; they are bigger criminals than the Wells Fargo's and Bank America's.

Well there are few people in this world more grateful to have been raised as my father’s stepdaughters than my sisters Winifred “Winnie” F. Gaines, (Ted Gaines mother) or Jennifer “Jennie” F Langan. I used to believe this was love, respect and affection; after my life experiences however, I know it was and is nothing more than pure greed.

My two oldest sisters, whom I once considered as such, though much older half sisters, and deserving as only this, or less, after what they did to me as their 21 year old little sister, helped in the embezzlement of all my money, throwing me in the streets at fifty years old.

I’m now 68…

Justice Anthony“Tony” M. Kennedy was my attorney as well as that of my sisters when my parents died and with his guidance the ball started rolling towards my demise, by giving me advice that would destroy me; he knew it, and did it on purpose, because he obviously knew what I didn’t at that age. The authorities do not investigate or prosecute these horrific federal crimes, committed by someone like Tony Kennedy and powerful financial institutions.

They were all in on it, while gathering my now ex- husband and daughters to partake as well.

This is the reason Senator Ted Gaines refuses to do what any good family member would do, with ties more closely connected to government than mine.

That would be assist me, with his connections.

Or here's an idea from a pure stranger to another God loving human being needing assistance in getting out of living in the streets;

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/homeless-veteran-received-over-360k-now-wants-pay-234806855--abc-news-lifestyle.html.

Victims cannot run their own campaigns because they don't have the where-with-all to manage them; we know, we've tried.

I was good enough to be called Aunt Debbie, allowed to entertain Ted in my home, water and snow ski together, and for years upon years this took place.

We were friends…I thought!

Today, I believe Ted Gaines is trying to cover up what his mother and father, Robert “Bob” F. Gaines did to me when my parents died. Again, I was twenty-one years old.


Fortunately I had my funds in my own name until my last daughter went off to college, soon after this I was suddenly fighting for my life beneath the sea from an attempted murder plot. Though I survived, the next attempts took place with more horrific financial crimes resulting in my becoming homeless and penniless, when I was worth many millions of dollars, with a flourishing fashion/furniture business.

The goal obviously was to kill me off… one way or another, so I couldn’t do what I do today…expose!

This was and is a RICO plot, in which my family is involved along with a number of financial elite and Justice Anthony “Tony” M. Kennedy.

Interestingly it is by step family that this federal crime got its lead.

Senator Ted Gaines is obviously involved as well, although I would never have thought such until he, along with the known embezzlers in my family, exiled me from their lives…in about 2000.

This is the action the guilty take; they are usually the psychopaths too, so they’ll be blaming the victim, which is probably what Senator Ted Gaines shares with constituents who ask about the many posts I leave on Twitter @TedGaines.

Let me just guess what Senator Ted Gaines shares with the curious on his aunt’s revealing posts, mostly @TedGaines, “Oh my Aunt Debbie? Well she’s mentally ill like my grandmother was; never mind what she says, poor thing.” Or another piece of bull; "The family doesn't speak to her because Larry is after her money."

Don't we love it after what my own family has done to me?

And, by the way, my mother was not mentally ill, she was victimized financially as I have been by jealous, greedy family, and Larry has been by my side for twenty years, as we live in poverty, navigating through a nightmare, finding our way out alone.

I’d like to make my next article about my beautiful mother, whose talent, creativity, beauty, love, integrity, character and generosity knitted a life most loving family would emulate rather than destroy out of their jealousy and greed. I need to write still another article about Larry and his fine character; a character few in my family have ever seen, other than in my mother.

I chose to try and emulate all my mother’s gifts and look what my jealous, greedy family did to me. Yes, nothing like family who eat their own with a matriarch as beautiful and talented as my mother, Winifred Kaseberg Breuner.

My mother was an entrepreneur, many times over, but she had great wealth and chose to use all her inventions, talents and skills to shower her family with such as she single handedly managed an 80 thousand acre sheep ranch, the Diamond K Ranch in Roseville, California, amidst her other responsibilities.

I hear Ted Gaines claim,to the public, he's an entrepreneur by taking over his father's insurance company? First of all insurance is a very large scam, as we all know, and an interesting choice of careers Bob Gaines, (Ted's father) chose, coming from a background where his father spent years in prison for, I believe embezzlement? Not sure on the crime after all these years.

So Ted Gaines has a paternal grandfather who was a criminal, and who cares except for the fact that Ted embraces these genes rather than uses them to better himself; plus did you, the constituents, know this? You should have full disclosure from your leaders, don't you think?

I've actually created a business on my own from scratch, and it was destroyed by family, because of the family curse; it's a jealousy curse mixed with greed. No one in my family has ever created their own business or used their finally tuned God given talents, other than my mother, and myself, instead they choose to destroy those who have and do.

I love and respect history and know, we the heirs inherit much more than money; we inherit the gifts of our ancestry. I believe we owe it to those family members, who lived before us, and God to find those talents in ourselves.

I raised my daughters to seek out their God given talents; for awhile they did, then they took on the family curse of jealousy and greed.

How dare Senator Ted Gaines have family photos taken with my mother's, (his grandmother's) beautiful Victorian ranch house in the background; he doesn't deserve this privilege; he hasn't an ounce of her, style, talent, creativity, honesty, beauty, integrity or most of all character.

But then again, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree; Ted's jealous, greedy mother, Winnie spent her whole life criticizing and blaming our mother for everything that was wrong in her life, and posing as a 'Woman of The Cloth" until she died at 86 years old, while lavishing in all my mother gave her, from her time, attention, involvement and love, while generously sharing her great wealth; so why wouldn't Ted see my mother, his grandmother, exactly as his mother did? Well if he had a brain he'd realize his mother's problem, but he doesn't; he's a user as she was.

He's a politician too... the career for the lazy, blaming, lying and criminal...need I say more?

We really, as the American people, need to choose our leaders with character...but we don't! Why? We vote for leaders who are less than we are.

All things considered, Ted Gaines is a poser, and the public should know exactly who he is. Ted poses at church, as a Christian, and claims God and Country to the public, and behind the scenes he has an aunt dying slowly in the streets, because of federal crimes committed against her by family and financial elite, and Ted is doing nothing to help her. Oh but he's passing turkeys out to the non-profits for the homeless and penniless?

Hello Ted, and by the way, a turkey or two, twice a year for these suffering souls is not the answer to homelessness and pennilessness; stopping the financial elite from stealing money, homes and assets from the public might be one way to eradicate the problem. Aw, hadn't thought of this have you Ted? None of your colleagues have either? You're too busy handling it all as a cover-up to the real problem. Now why would that be? Perhaps I can write an article about what would help sometime, once I manage to get back on my feet.

Senator Ted Gaines' motto is, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance; baffle them with bullshit." And of course Ted's not alone in the political world; he's one of the worst.

"Entrepreneur; Someone Who Jumps Off A Cliff And Builds A Plane On The Way Down"

This is not Senator Ted Gaines It more honestly stands for someone, such as my business partner/husband Larry and myself, after creating a flourishing business from scratch; losing it by unaddressed by the proper authorities financial crimes, attacked and abandoned by family and yet somehow have survived it all, for twenty years, to build a new life. This is the character of entrepreneurship.

And we are on our way!

Last but not least, it takes strength,grit,tenacity and the true entrepreneurship to weather what Larry, The Bu and I have weathered; it takes a true coward, who gets their power to pose, by destroying another's life.

Happy Holidays…

By:Deborah Breuner-Davis
Heiress Lives In A Tent



1 comment:

  1. Was Ted's name Theodore? And was his dad once a Colonel?

    ReplyDelete